Friday, August 17, 2007

Hm. Suitably ...

Hm. Suitably equipped in IOC grey jacket/trousers/ skirt with... T-shirts underneath. I just hope they've got the heating on. Rumour has it we get roll-neck sweaters 'sometime before we go'. And a brown parka when we get there (my Mum said brown and grey doesn't go, but she obviously never told the IOC that). Hit MediaMarkt and went mad. 3 DVDs - they'd nearly sold out and didn't have the one with 'the Light' or 'The First Ones' which I'd been hoping for. Hugely indulgent, though.Charlotte's off school as her cold's turned awful, poor kid, and she's definitely handed something on to me. Scratchy throat, headache, wobbly everything. Bleh. Sleep would be useful (and make a change). Thought the drive back would never end. Sinned hugely. Just ate 3 Oreos that were yelling at me from the cupboard. This is BAD. Has to stop. Forthwith. Bad enough wearing uniforms with Italian sizes and finding I'm a massive... 52. Thank God I didn't have to try stuff on a couple of months ago.Definitely need sleep. Junk food would be nice, but it's Monday, i.e. Switzerland's closed, or rather the pizza delivery places anyway.

No comments: