Sunday, August 19, 2007

WARNING WARNING...

WARNING WARNING WARNINGWrote a private post this morning which turned up on Lou's friends page. Rushed to LJ and *had* marked it 'private' but there's a glitch somewhere (me, LJ or Lou). No idea if everybody got it, or if everybody's got LOTS of my private stuff. GOd this is awful.Going to write to LJ and ask if/when/how it can happen. For what it's worth, I don't THINK I've had anybody's private stuff.Going to carry on dying somewhere now. Praying that only Lou got it. Guess who won't be making any more private posts on that.

1 comment:

thosesmiles1941 said...

Are you sure it wasn't just *you* seeing your private entries on Lou's friends page? Because it pulls up the view depending on who you're logged in as. For instance, if I had friends on my friends list, that had me as friends but not you, then you wouldn't see their friends only posts if you looked at my friends page. However, if it was the other way around, you'd see them and I wouldn't, even if it was my friends page.Does that make sense? In other words, just because *you* can see your private entries on Lou's friends page doesn't mean Lou or anyone else can. It's just that if you're logged in as BrenK you'll see your private entries no matter where you go.